For the comfort and enjoyment of all of our campers and in some cases due to state laws, please abide by our campground rules and regulations. Registered campers are responsible for families and visitors and any damages. We reserve the right to evict any person, family or group for breaking the following rules.
Absolutely no firewood can be brought into the campground due to the Emerald Ash Quarantine. Firewood must be purchased from the campground. We are able to make large deliveries for you. No outside deliveries are allowed.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Keep children on lot after dusk.
- No rowdiness or horseplay in bathrooms, fishing island, footbridge, fishing lake docks or around fishing lake.
- Swimming hours are from 9:00 AM until dusk. There is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
- Children are not allowed to swim unattended.
- Absolutely no drugs.
- No guns or weapons including sling shots, paint ball guns, and bows and arrows, etc.
- No rowdiness, foul, or abusive language.
- Keep all alcoholic beverages in the campground area.
- No alcohol is allowed on the beach.
- No cutting of or nailing into trees.
- No gas powered saws.
- Fishing lake is catch and release only. Barbless hooks only.
- No swimming in fishing lake.
- Golf carts after dusk must have operational lights.
- Click here for additional golf cart regulations.
- No off road vehicles are allowed in the park.
- All tents must be at least 10 feet from the road.
- Metal stakes in the ground are prohibited within 10 feet from the front or back of the electrical box and nothing on the sides.
- All extension cords must be the same size as original trailer cord.
- No light duty extension cords permitted as they can overload and damage electrical outlets.
- Lots/campsites occupied by registered campers only. Everyone else is a visitor.
- Lots/campsites must be kept clean of clutter.
- Seasonal lot cleaning and mowing is your responsibility. If your grass is unkept we will mow your lot for a $20.00 fee.
- Trailers must be parked tongue out.
- Trailer or motorhome washing subject to conditions. Please ask at the office ahead of time.
- No site alterations or permanent structures without prior office approval.
- Wood piles must be stacked neatly off the ground near your fire pit.
- Campfires allowed in fire pits away from trees and according to weather conditions. Do not leave fires unattended or burning overnight. Do not place garbage, glass, cans, plastic, wood with nails, etc. in fire pits.
- Two vehicles per lot. Additional vehicles must be parked in the visitors lot behind the pavilion. Vehicles must be parked between lot lines.
- State forbids buried containers for gray water.
- Do not use formaldehyde products in holding tanks.
- Absolutely no porta pots dumped in bathrooms.
- Pets are allowed on a leash only.
- Clean up after your pets. Droppings are to be placed in plastic bags and disposed of in the dumpster.
- Do not let dogs bark at will.
- No pets in swimming area or bathrooms.
- No more than three (2) pets per lot.
- No pit bulls.
- Wilderness Campground is not responsible for any loss or damage in the event of a power outage.
- No lifeguard on duty at anytime.
- Provide cart proof of liability insurance information to office.
- Do not take anything from other campsites/lots whether they are there or not. This includes wood.
- Members and visitors are required to carry their own insurance.
- Wilderness Campground, LLC will not be held responsible for any damages or theft.